The LWTS is the latest Flir thermal scope from Insight Technology / L3 Warrior Systems. The L3 LWTS is a high resolution, rugged military thermal scope that is used for hand held and precision thermal weapon sighting applications. The LWTS is the based on the US Military issue tactical AN/PAS-13G(v)1 L3-LWTS Thermal weapon sight (US ARMY TWS Program). The LWTS PAS-13G can be used as a standalone thermal rifle scope or as a clip on thermal scope.
**PSST! Call us for SPECIAL PRICING only available if you call us direct!**
The L3 LWTS Military Thermal Rifle Scope has sizable buttons that make for easy operation wearing tactical gloves.
The long awaited successor to the Insight Technology CNVD-T is here. The LWTS is the commercial version of the US Army TWS Program AN/PAS-13G Thermal Weapon Sight. The unit features 640×480 resolution thermal sensor and the legendary performance of the Insight Technology Clip On Thermal Scope product family. The L3 LWTS Military Thermal Rifle Scope can be used as a clip on scope or as a stand alone thermal rifle scope.
The first video posted of the production models of the L3 LWTS thermal rifle scope. The Video shows you the basic settings on the LWTS scope and includes samples of stand alone and clip on performance. Live firing on an M4/AR15 rifle platform at our test range in the Nevada Desert. Very demanding conditions for a thermal imager but the LWTS handles tough conditions better than any other thermal scope we have tested. See for yourself what all the fuss is about.
The L3 LWTS Military Thermal Rifle Scope is a handheld and weapon mounted thermal weapon sight.
The thermal imaging capability of the LWTS allows for long wave infrared observation and target identification under adverse conditions including light rain, smoke, light snow, and low light to total darkness. The LWTS utilizes leading edge 17 micron technology in a 640 x 480 uncooled micro bolometer. The high resolution display, combined with state of the art image processing and electronics provide exceptional imagery and long mission run times on a single battery load.
The LWTS Thermal scope offers a single FLIR sight solution for a variety of mission applications. The unit is ideal for law enforcement, military, hog hunting and a wide array of commercial and industrial applications.
Unlike other thermal imaging scopes, the LWTS is based around the AN/PAS-13 G variant thermal weapon sights that was recently chosen by the United states Department of Defense for use by the US armed forces. Being selected as the premier thermal weapon sight by the Military makes the unit the top of the line pinnacle in thermal scopes and outperforms all other commercial grade systems, in Size, Weight and Performance.
SPI CORP IS THE ONLY PUBLIC ENTITY SELLING (OPTIONAL) LWTS VIDEO OUT CABLES TO CONSUMERS, OTHER THAN MILITARY CONTRACTS. THESE CABLES ARE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN BUT WE MANUFACTURE THEM AND HAVE THEM IN STOCK!
L3 LWTS Military Thermal Rifle Scope Videos
The LWTS is made for easy operation for maximum situational awareness. Play the videos below and check out the simple navigation menus that optimize performance. Make your corrections & adjustments without having to look away from your target with the simple press of a button.
The L3 LWTS Military Thermal Rifle Scope Standard
- Clip on, stand alone and hand held high resolution, high definition thermal image quality.
- Based around the US Military AN/PAS-13 G Variant thermal weapon sight L3-LTWS program
- 1x to 15x zoom capability
- 640 x 480 17μm uncooled micro bolometer
- Enhanced thermal imaging image quality
- RS-170 Real Time Video In/Out for remote viewing
- Integrated Shutter and Non-Uniformity Calibration
- Dedicated standalone capability w/4 Integrated Ballistic Weapon Reticles Boresightable to better than 1 MOA
- Crisp Thermal imagery with precision sighting capabilities for Short, Medium and Long range Acquisition.
- Can be used as a high resolution Hand held thermal viewer
- Works with virtually any day scope and instantly transforms into Thermal night vision without Rezero
- Field maintainable
L3 LWTS Military Thermal Rifle Scope Specifications
- Dimensions: 6” L x 3” W x 3” H
- Weight: 1.85lbs
- Battery Type: 4 AA
- Battery Life: 10 Hrs +
- Field of View: selectable
- Magnification: 1x to 15x Depending on day-optic
- Resolution; 640×480 LWIR at 17 Um
- Reticles: User Selectable
- Housing: Military grade
- Export: NO, for use in USA by US citizens.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR US CITIZENS FOR UNITED STATES END USE ONLY, NO EXPORT!
The LWTS Thermal Scope provides crisp, high resolution thermal images.