Geo4 EOIR Advanced Next Generation Gyro Stabilized Imaging System for Manned and Unmanned Robots/Vehicles
The Geo4 Is a Robust, rugged, Ultra Lightweight 360 degree EOIR Imaging system that utilizes top grade components and sensors.
The system is suited for Drones, UAV, UAS, UGV, Manned and Unmanned imaging applications in ground, mobile, marine and airborne environments.
The Easy to mount Install and Operate, The Geo 4 EOIR PTZ system Incorporates a Powerful Payload consisting of a zoom low light color CMOS camera as well as a High Grade zoom Thermal Imaging FLIR camera system.
The GEO 4 system can be outfitted with a host of complimentary Sensors such as LED Illuminator, Visible and IR Laser pointers, illuminators and designators.
The System has rock solid Gyro Stabilization of both Electronic and mechanical nature to ensure smooth jitter free day and night imagery in harsh environments and provides Smooth movement with advanced high resolution/high sensitivity sensors.
The Geo4 EOIR Weighs in at 252 grams and offers full 360 degree range of rotation for 24/7/365 Day Night Operation.
- Visible Zoom : x25 Optical BSI CMOS color/low light
- HFOV : 35° WFOV – 1.2° NFOV – 0.62° DFOV
- Thermal Imaging FPA Resolution : 640×512 with 1000 meter detection
- Laser : 650nm / 850nm / 980nm / Custom Wavelengths available (illuminators/pointers/designators)
- White Light Illuminator: Wide to Narrow Flood/Spot Beam – Optional
- Pitch: -40° to +90°
- Roll: 360° continuous
- Weight : 252 grams
- MIL STD 810 Rating – optional
- Customization SWaP Available for special projects and programs
- Dimensions : Diameter=84mm [3.3”] x Height=90 mm[3.5”]
CONTACT MIKE@X20.ORG FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR CALL 702-499-9551